Our Partners | Coffee Party USA
Coffee and politics are better with friends. That's why Coffee Party USA builds partnerships with diverse groups sharing key common goals. And yes, we do sometimes clash on where we're going. But we do agree wholeheartedly on how we should get there: Through active civic engagement; caring, respectful, and fact-based public discourse; and a free, fair, and open election process.
Below is a list of the many organizations we've partnered with to inform, engage, and empower people and communities across America.
List of Coffee Party USA partners
- Bridge Alliance: A coalition of over 50 organizations working together as active stewards of our democratic republic. Member organizations span the ideological spectrum, but are unified to work efficiently, outside arbitrarily defined political lines.
- Bridge Alliance Education Fund: The public education partner of Bridge Alliance.
- Citizen Connect: Citizen Connect is a non-partisan platform dedicated to helping Americans right, left and center find ways to heal our divides and strengthen this great nation.
- The Fulcrum: A platform where political insiders and outsiders are informed, meet, talk, and act to repair our democracy and make it live and work in our everyday lives.
- Listen First Project: A movement to heal America by bridging divides. 450+ organizations bringing Americans together across differences.
- Living Room Conversations: Living Room Conversations are a simple way to connect across divides - politics, age, gender, race, nationality, and more.
- National Association of Nonpartisan Reformers: A member led association dedicated to structural reforms in the public interest, favoring robust competition of numerous political parties and independents with a level playing field on which that can occur.
- The Trust Network: A network dedicated to preventing violence, reduce division, strengthen our democracy and address legacies of injustice. This network is a collaboration across sectors of peacebuilding, social justice and democracy work.
Check out the member listings for these networks of organizations.