The Coffee Party USA is a hosting partner with the National Week of Conversation event, which runs April 20-28, 2018.
We will be using the guides created by Living Room Conversations to get the ball rolling on our quest to encourage the use of civility and reason all across America. This particular conversation is "Faith in Politics."
How do we respect the rights of individuals in their pursuit of happiness and maintain a cohesive culture in our country? Religion and faith are part of the human experience. This conversation allows us the opportunity to hear how others incorporate their faith into a lived experience and where we each believe the boundaries of faith exist.
Part of what makes Coffee Party Talks special is the commitment of our participants to these conversation agreements:
- Be curious and open to learning.
- Show respect and suspend judgment.
- Find common ground and note differences.
- Be authentic and welcome that from others.
- Be purposeful and to the point.
- Own and guide the conversation.
Sign up and join the conversation! Thursday, April 26th, 3-4:30 p.m. Central time.